Loja das Enguias (The Eel Shop)
The existing Rua da Prata was built after the earthquake of 1755, when the city was rebuilt, and was formerly known as Rua Bella da Rainha. At the time, the various trades were assigned to their streets in central Lisbon and Rua Bella da Rainha received the silversmiths; many goldsmiths still have their businesses here today. Loja das Enguias is a jewel itself and pays tribute to the origins of Comur, which are worth getting to know.
Rua da Prata 66
Time: Every days from 10am to 8pm